Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Baby Eli



We have internet now! how we went without it for 3 months i have no idea... well Eli was born 8/23 at 6:23 pm 9 pds 9 oz and two and half weeks early. Good thing we were induced early becuase of pre clampsia i consired that a blessing now otherwise i would of had a 11 pounder! i went in to have a nonstress test at 11:30 am and they decided to just have me induced that day becuase of the results. i was not ready for this no bag packed had nothing ready for jace sitter and bag packed. i didn't even shower that day. so they induced me at 2:30 pm i asked for my epidural at 3:45 but right at the exact moment their were two emergencies so i couldn't get my epidural i finally got it at 5:30 when i was a six.now i know there are alot of people who have thier babies naturally i for one did not want to be part of that crowd :) i like my drugs. so i was not prepared didn't know how to breath and was freaking out cuase i thought i was going to have eli naturally. but i got it at 5:30 and eli was born 40 minutes later so igot my drugs just in time. i was only in labor for like 4 hours so it was fast. i had him so fast that he came out looking very swollen and had a bruised mouth, nose and cheek. he is so different from what jace looked like he is chunky and everything! jace has adjusted well too to my surprise i thought it was going to be rough but he ignored him for the first two weeks and then just got jealous when i fed him he would come and sit by me and cuddle with me and eli i kind of like it..i really like it :) i was stuck on the couch for awhile cuase they would both fall asleep on me and i couldn't move but all in all it was nice.

No comments: