Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Not allowed to watch animal planet anymore! :)


Well once we have our baby and get a life i will have more interesting things to write about but for now i love my bubby!! ha ha Well i love watching animal planet. Yeah i know I'm a nerd! but today Jax decided to watch it with me. He was so into the TV all the dogs and animal noise's it was so cute! But then he tried to find where the noise were coming from he got so confused he kept looking behind the screen to see where the dogs went! and then he started looking in the bathroom which is right behind the TV it was so funny he was so confused! I felt kinda a sorry for him but it was so funny! Jax started to get so confused he started putting his nose up to the TV and he almost jumped onto the TV that's when it started to become not so funny... ha ha we love are TV so to get him to stop watching the TV i had to turn the TV off and let him forget about the dogs he saw. So now I'm not allowed to watch the animal planet when Jax is in the room.

2 comments:

Celine said...

Kerrie I'm so glad you started a blog! Congratulations on your great news, that's so exciting you're having a little boy!!

Jenn said...

I didn't know that you had a blog! How fun! It's theraputic isn't it? That's funny about Jax!! What a cute little guy. We are excited to see you next weekend for the fair!