Wednesday, April 9, 2008

If u love Pride and Prejudice you'll Love this movie!!

First of all I LOVE this movie!! My moms friend bought this for my mom for her birthday so my sister and I watched it with her on Saturday during priesthood. First of all my mom was like it's a 4 hour movie and my first thought was 4 hours..... oh man i hope i make it through the movie ha ha. Holy cow I never thought i would say this because nothing compares to Pride and Prejudice the movie starring Colin Firth. but this movie was as good or better than Pride and Prejudice I know I know I couldn't believe it either because I love Pride and Prejudice but I loved this movie just as much as or more than Pride and Prejudice. I am now looking for the book on amazon and can't wait to read it! For those of you who are a Mr. Darcy fan like me the Mr. Darcy in North and South is just as good or better I could not believe it. I can't wait to watch this movie again hopefully I can find an extra 4 hours to spare again to watch it.

No comments: