Tuesday, April 22, 2008


Finally last Saturday April 18th Justin and I got around to cleaning out the babies room. It's so frustrating now that I'm pregnant because I'm really independent if i want something done i just go ahead and just do it myself. But now that I'm preggers i have to depend on other people and their schedules to get things done because we pregnant people can't lift heavy objects. I was so happy on Saturday when i didn't even have to beg or bribe or throw a nesting faze pregnant crying fit to get Justin to help spring clean the house and clean and organize the babies room. He just helped me and was even in a good mood about it. I was so surprised because i have been wanting to get the babies room ready for awhile now. I'm one of those people who like to be ready ahead time and plan ahead it just helps me relax. We got so much done too it felt so good were not all the way finished yet but we are almost there. I am so pleased with are crib we ordered it online off of reviews from Walmart the site to store option they give saves a bundle on shipping. We also bought the crib bedding online it took me forever to find a crib set i loved i decided i didn't want a themed room and nothing to babish. Just my preference.
I received the baby crib set first before the crib and was worried the brown colors in the blanket wouldn't match the crib but i was so glad when i put it in the crib and how good it looked at least i think it looks good. ha ha :) W e also ordered a dresser from Walmart but it was different brand than the crib but still the espresso color i was worried the two espresso colors wouldn't' match but they match perfectly!! Man that was a a relief . It's so exciting getting all the babies stuff together specially since i only have 7 weeks left so crazy I'm so excited to get are little boy here.

3 comments:

Jenn said...

So cute! He already looks spoiled! Take advantage of Justin all that you can:) You 2 are going to be awesome parents!

Celine said...

Very cute!

Pie said...

Cute bedroom set! It must be so fun getting ready for your little guy!