Thursday, May 8, 2008

Busy Life

Well a lot has been happening the last two weeks I had my baby shower on April 26Th which was so much fun!! Brittany graduated on Friday April 25Th so my grandma and other family members were in town for her graduation and were also able to make it to my baby shower. We planned it that way. I am so thankful for all the great and cute stuff everyone gave me at my shower it makes having a this baby even more fun. Specially since I'm not freaking out as much anymore because I'm a little more prepared for this little guy to come now. A little freaked out and nervous that i only have 4 weeks left but excited as well. I just hope he's healthy and that everything goes well.
Then this same weekend April 27Th my brother Andrew had is mission farewell man it was such a crazy fun busy weekend graduating, baby shower, and mission farewell. I have no idea how my mom pulled it all off she must have been going crazy. Good thing she had my sister to help she's good at these kinds of things cause me being huge and all I wouldn't have been much help. So we had another family get together along with friends of Andrew for a brunch at my moms house which was fun cause I was able to hang out with extended family I don't see very often. So it was a chaotic fun family weekend. :)
The very same week May 2 my Older brother Bryce Graduated and we had another family dinner to celebrate his graduating and all and then watched the Jazz play off game that was that night we couldn't miss that... It was so cool to see Bryce and Brittany graduate they worked so hard always studying instead of playing. Its fun now because they both have more spare time now and are less stressed so I have been able to hang with them more. Then the last event my brother Andrew left for his mission on May 7Th. I went to the missionary MTC to send him off that was a really cool experience since i wasn't able to go with my two older brothers when they left because we lived in Spokane. Andrew was so ready to go on his mission he is one of those people who was born waiting and preparing for when they could go on their mission. He is going to a really cool area too Munich Germany which also includes Austria how cool is that. we saw a video and pictures of the area's he could be serving man they were so beautiful!! It's so weird that he's gone now he spent the last 3 months practically living at my house eating my food and playing video games with my hubby Justin. Now i wont see him for two years and are little guy will be 2 years old exactly when he returns. Anyway that was are jam packed two weeks of chaos throw in a friends baby blessing and Justin's and mine birthing classes We were little busy bodies. I'm so glad i can just relax now its fun going to things but it's also nice to just chill at home on the couch.

1 comment:

Pie said...

I love those crazy busy times with family, they are so fun! And it sounds like you guys packed a ton of things into one weekend- graduation, baby shower, and mission farewell! I bet your mom is so happy with all of the exciting accomplishments her kids are having.
I bet it was so great to get all set up with nice gifts for your little guy, I'm so glad ou get to relax and not stress until he gets here! How exciting, I am so happy for you- you are going to be a great mommy.