Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Playing the waiting game...



Well I only have 2 days until my due date. So crazy you find out your prego and you think 9 months is so far away and that the day for you to give birth will never come. Well its here and I'm totally freaked out! and my first thought was what was i thinking theirs no turning back now their is only two ways for this baby to come out and both are not that fun to think about. HA HA :) but that's expected for a first time mom who has never given birth. I just look around at all these women with children and say they got through it i guess i will too. I'm kinda feeling like i wish i would just go into labor so i can get this experience over with but at the same time I'm glad i haven't i need a couple more days... anyway people keep on asking us if we have come up with a name and the for real answer is no we haven't we are not keeping it a secret for real we really haven't come up with a name. We are just going to bring a list of 5 or so of are favorite names and name him when we see him and see what name fits. We only have to come up with a first name because we already decided that his middle name is going to be Harley just like Justin who was named after his grandpa. Justin is getting more and more excited as i get more and more worried I'm excited too but the being worried is over shadowing the excitement feeling. :) oh well I'm as ready as a can be so now I'm just waiting... If i go over i am scheduled to be induced on Friday the 13th funny huh at least i know that Friday the 13 th will be my last day pregnant. I'm ready to not be prego anymore cause I'm freakin huge and can't wait to sleep on my stomach again ha ha well that's it for now I'm at work obviously working really hard. :)

4 comments:

Jenn said...

It will be so great to have him here. I wanted to name the twins Kolton & Kennedy for a long time, so that's my choice, but I like the K way and Jared liked the C way, so we didn't use it!

You will do fine with labor. I am glad Beave is excited. He will help so much. It will be so fun to hold him!

Brandon and Kim said...

I am excited for you, you are going to love motherhood. Good luck with everything

Marmie said...

There is nothing more unbelievably exciting than when you actually have that baby to hold in your arms and you realize - this is really my own baby - and life is never the same again! And it's mostly wonderful! Congratulations! I am very happy for you and Justin!
-Nancy Steele

Martine said...

I am so excited for you and Justin. We are anxiously awaiting a phone call to hear that you're in labor. It would be nice if we could get kids without going through the labor part, but unfortunately it's all part of the plan. You will do fine I'm sure. Good luck on choosing a name. We always had one picked out before the baby came and acutally stuck with it. People think we're crazy...and we probably are. Any way good luck and know we love you and can't wait to meet the newest addition to the Marshall family.