Thursday, June 12, 2008

The Day has finally come!!

Well it's finally here! It's time for our little boy to come. I am schedule for a inducement for Friday the 13Th so crazy our little man is going to be here tomorrow night hopefully. The Labor and delivery called and at 7 am tomorrow morning is when it all starts. I finally had my first contraction two nights ago i only had one it was in my back so at first i didn't know it was a contraction i thought it was a backache but then it turned into a deadly backache i thought i was going to die my first thought was holy cow those women who do labor with no drugs are brave that was painful!! That one and only contraction made it a no brainer that i was going to get a epidural. I mean i was planning on having one anyway... :) anyway i am excited to finally get our little boy here we still haven't picked out a name but he will have one by the time we leave the hospital. Any who just wanted to keep you informed since i probably won't have time to update this thing anytime soon!

No comments: