Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blessing

We blessed Jace today and it was wonderful!! He was fussy right before church started but then as soon as church started he settled down and during the blessing he was awesome he didn't make a sound so we were able to hear justin bless him. That was a blessing in itself. :) It was so great to hear all the wonderful things justin blessed him with and to think of all things he could do when he gets older. All and all it was a wonderful day. We missed all you who couldn't make it!! anyway time to go to bed i'm so tired!!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

We are sorry we missed it, but heard that it went well. We hope you post some pix soon so we can see! Love you guys!

Martine said...

I feel bad I missed the blessing but knew it was more important for Nathan to be there than me. I heard it was very nice and that Justin did a fine job. I'm so glad you guys came to visit a few weekend ago so I could actually meet Jace. He is such a cute little guy. He is going to be so much fun as he grows up. Hopefully it won't be months before we see you again. Oh, by the way, Justin left his church clothes in the cabin and I forgot to send them with Nathan. I guess that's a good reason to come visit again:)