Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Breaking Dawn


Well I've been waiting and waiting for this book to come out!! I finished reading it and i thought it was really good the first and second book are still my favorites. Breaking dawn did go in a whole different direction then i thought it would and it was boring in some parts wasn't as exciting or romantic as the first books but it was still entertaining and captivating. I'm sad that this series is over and yet happy that it is over cause i hated waited years for the next book. HA HA Now i can't wait for the Twilight movie coming out in November!! :)

1 comment:

Martine said...

I finally finished this book too the other day. It took me almost a month to read it. I could only read at night and by then I was so tired I would fall asleep after one or two pages. I thought it was a good way to end the series but like you thought there were boring parts. The shocker to me was Jacob's imprinting with Renesme. I didn't see that coming. I'm just glad it had a happy ending.